Award-Winning Entrepreneur, Speaker, Forbes Contributor, Author, #1 Ranked Sales Coach/Consultant
Friday, August 18, 2023
Resources for Business Owners
by Don Markland, CEO - Accountability Now~ Read time 4 minutes
Ah, luxury! It's the dream of many, and only a handful of folks know how to truly dip their toes into its rich waters. If you own a small business and want to enter this world, you're in the right place. We're taking a page out of the Great Gatsby's book, the master of flair and luxury, to bring you the best Marketing Tactics. Hold onto your top hat - we're diving in!
Jay Gatsby, the man of the hour, sure knew how to throw a party. But how can you throw your business into the limelight like he did? The answer lies in your Marketing Tactics.
Ever been to a carnival and seen the big, bright sign that says, "Step right up!"? That's what you need to do with your product or service. Make it shine like the North Star.
1. Use High-Quality Images: As they say, a picture's worth a thousand words.
2. Tell a Story: Like Gatsby, spin a tale that captures the imagination.
3. Make 'Em Feel Special: Offer a golden-ticket experience that can't be found elsewhere.
Who says you need a mansion to make a statement? Gatsby didn't have Facebook, but you do!
From posting flashy photos to tweeting golden nuggets of wisdom, these platforms are your modern-day ballroom.
1. Use Hashtags Wisely: Think of hashtags as the jazz band at the party, setting the mood.
2. Engage with Your Audience: Dance with them! Reply to comments, ask questions, and let them know they're the bee's knees.
Ever thought these were things of the past? Think again. They're the bread and butter of Gatsby's era, and they can still work like a charm.
You don't need to break the bank. You just need to break through the noise.
1. Use Powerful Words: Don't just say it, sell it!
2. A Touch of Class: Make your audience feel like they're stepping into a world of elegance.
Remember how Gatsby had connections in high places? You need that too!
Finding allies in your field can be like finding a needle in a haystack, but once you do, it's golden.
1. Look for Complementary Businesses: If you sell caviar, find a champagne partner.
2. Host Events Together: Pool your resources, and make a splash that's twice as big.
So, what's the secret sauce to The Great Gatsby's Guide to Luxury Marketing for Small Businesses? Well, it's all about embracing the pizzazz, the charm, and the elegance of the roaring '20s. By utilizing these Marketing Tactics, even the smallest business can rub elbows with the big boys. Don't be a wet blanket. Put on your dancing shoes, and jazz up your business like Gatsby would. You're on the road to luxury, and your small business is the star of the show. Ain't that something?
CEO, Accountability Now
Don Markland is the CEO and owner of Accountability Now™, a Jacksonville-based Executive Coaching and Business Strategy firm. With over 20 years of experience in marketing, leadership, and business growth, he is recognized as the #1 Business Coach in Florida and #1 Online Trainer in the US.
This book is changing lives every single day!
Now it's time for it to change yours. What are you waiting for?
Want to stay up-to-date on the latest industry trends and business strategies? Sign up for our newsletter today! Our newsletter is packed with valuable insights and practical tips to help you grow your business and stay ahead of the competition. From sales and marketing to operations and finance, our newsletter covers it all. Don't miss out - sign up now to start receiving our exclusive content straight to your inbox!
Accountability Now, LLC © 2023. All Rights Reserved